Recent website refurbishment
Since about December, I have been modifying my website with some pretty big changes here and there (for example, the H1 element is now centred and rounded).
Many of the changes that have come have been very subtle and not changed any of the usability of my website. However, with the latest update, I also took a look at how 'BalfPopup' was working on my website and noticed it was highly inefficient. I made several changes to this so that it could be used with much more ease. However, at the same time, I broke one of my gallery's oldest features - the previous and next buttons.
These were very useful and will have to return at some point very soon. They are also featured on my microgallery tool as well but do not work there either.