To use this website fully, you first need to accept the use of cookies. By agreeing to the use of cookies you consent to the use of functional cookies. For more information read this page.

Jamie Balfour'sPersonal blog

I have recently changed from Source Sans Pro to Open Sans again as the font on my website.

I noticed more and more than it becomes increasingly difficult to read the text at smaller font sizes with Source Sans Pro and received a comment about this yesterday. I have since switched back to the font I used right up until July this year for quite some time. Since going back to this font, just today, I will say that the text is far more legible. 

website
update
Powered by DASH 2.0 (beta)
Code previewClose