Recently, the 50 things you should see that are coming to Super Smash Bros Wii U was released.
I think the best couple of things to come to the game include:
- 6 and 8 player Smash! Play with up to 8 players in one match.
- Parallel stages or dual-plane stages. These are stages with multiple planes in them meaning that two kinds of battle can take place on the stage.
- The stage builder. This looks awesome. Draw using the Wii U tablet to create the stage, giving more flexibility.
- Bigger stages - Palutena's Temple looks awesome!
- Danger Zones - this damages you or KO you if your damage is higher than 100%.
- The Great Cave Offensive - from Kirby, it looks really good.
Notes about controllers when playing 8-Player Smash:
- Wii U GamePad (Max 1)
- Wii Remote or Wii Remote Plus* (Max 7)
- Wii U Pro Controller (Max 7)
- Nintendo GameCube controller** (Max 8)
- Nintendo 3DS series system*** (Max 8)
* Includes expansion controllers (such as the Nunchuk or Classic Controller Pro).
** Two GameCube Controller Adapters for Wii U accessories are required to connect eight GameCube controllers (each sold separately)
*** In order to use a Nintendo 3DS as a controller, each Nintendo 3DS system must have Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS.
There is so much more, but I wanted to highlight the best things here. You can watch the whole video here.
Posted by jamiebalfour04 in Gaming
Powered by DASH 2.0 (beta)