ClickIt: A web based application to aid the learning of web development in an educational environment
- Computing Science Project General assessment information, SQA, 2015 . Available from: http://www.sqa.org.uk/files_ccc/GAInfoCompScience.pdf . Accessed 12 Nov 2015
- Maiorana, F, 2014. Teaching Web Programming . University of Catania, pp. 49
- Jenkins, T, 2001. Teaching Programming - A Journey from Teacher to Motivator. University of Leeds, pp. 1 - 3.
- Kahn, K, 1995. ToonTalk - An Animated Programming Environment for Children . Stanford University, pp 198 - 201.
- SuperLogo, Axe Valley Community College, Available from: http://folders.axevalley.devon.sch.uk/html/ict/year7/SuperLogo/ . Accessed: 11 Nov 2015
- Maloney, J, Resnick, M, Rusk, N, Silverman, B, 2010. The Scratch Programming Language and Environment . Massachusetts Institute of Technology, vol. 10, pp. 2 - 8.
- Hourcade, J P, 2001. Interaction Design and Children . University of Iowa, pp. 282 - 283
- Hanna, L, Risden, K, Alexander, K, 1997. Guidelines for Usability Testing with Children
- Texas Child Care: Back Issues, Lee, T, 2011. Available from: http://www.childcarequarterly.com/spring11_story3.html . Accessed: 17 Nov 2015
- Kolb’s Learning Styles, Business Balls, 2015. Available from: http://www.businessballs.com/kolblearningstyles.htm . Accessed: 17 Nov 2015
- W3C HTML5 and CSS2 and CSS3 specifications
- PHP Reference library
- SQA Curriculum for Excellence
- SQA Higher and Advanced Higher Computing course notes and past examination papers
- ToonTalk website (http://www.toontalk.com)
- Logo versions website (https://logo.codeplex.com)
- Scratch website (https://scratch.mit.edu)
- Zurb Joyride website (http://zurb.com/playground/jquery-joyride-feature-tour-plugin)